RTG Systems Inc. offers services supporting lighting, substation and
underground hydro designs. Services are tailored to the specific
regulatory environment of each project.
Range of Services
- Review letters of understanding to ensure compliance with BILD Utility
Co-ordination Committee sanctioned agreements.
- Prepare tender documentation and issue calls for tender.
- Evaluate tenders and make appropriate recommendations to owners.
- Review Hydro Offers to Connect to ensure compliance with current Ontario
Energy Board rulings.
- Review manufacturer drawings and expedite material approvals through
municipal authorities as required.
- Arrange and attend site meetings to coordinate contractors and
- Administer the electrical contract to ensure that contractors fulfill
obligations. Prepare, certify and submit certification for payment to
- Site plan approval reports as they pertain to shallow service utilities.
- On-site representation to resolve field issues that arise during the
course of installation.
- Preparation and submission of "as constructed" drawings.
- Final capitalization reports.
- RTG Systems Inc. administers a relatively large number of tenders for a wide
range of projects. Our experience in the market allows us to tender to
all locally qualified bidders as approved by our clients. In
evaluating the tenders we are able to compare bids to similar projects.
This ensures that our clients achieve the best available cost efficiency.
Please contact Mark Gayowsky directly to
discuss your specific requirements.