STREET LIGHT SYSTEM DESIGN
RTG Systems Inc. offers detailed design and co-ordination of street lighting
for residential and industrial subdivisions. We work with local towns,
cities and municipalities who approve our designs based on compliance, safety,
maintenance and both long and short term cost efficiency. Designs are
compliant with the latest Illuminating Engineering Society (IES) design
Range of Services
- Street Lighting for residential, townhouse and industrial developments
- Site Lighting for Parks, Schools and Sports Fields
- Park Pathway Lighting Systems
- Economic and technical feasibility studies.
- Electrical Design including both conceptual
and detailed schematic design, voltage analysis and integration into the hydro distribution system.
- Photometric evaluation including point-by-point reports, digital
simulations and renderings.
- Light trespass studies.
- Construction drawings supporting both AutoCAD and Micro Station design
environments. Electronic drawings are compatible with individual
requirements of utilities throughout southern and eastern Ontario.
- Municipal Lighting Assessment Reports.
- Peer Review Services.
- Cost estimation
- Contract Management Services including
preparation of material specifications, tender documents, tender evaluations;
construction co-ordination and scheduling; liaison with utilities; contract
administration and inspection.
- RTG Systems Inc. is a leader in the coordinated application of communications
light poles. By providing both coordinated utility planning services
and street light designs, RTG Systems Inc. is able to maximize joint usage
opportunities for Telco and Cableco providers. This maximizes cost
sharing and minimizes servicing costs.
Ontario Regulation 22/04 Compliance: RTG Systems certifies that
all its designs are prepared in accordance with applicable ESA codes and
Please contact Mark Gayowsky directly to
discuss your requirements.